Monday, December 20, 2010

Sing-Off

Tonight was the season finale of Sing-Off. I am totally bummed about the results. I was actually kinda glad at first. Jerry Lawson and the Talk of the Town got kicked off first. A boo-yah!! I hated him! >.< Then went my fave, The Backbeats. Love love love them. Check out my favorite video of them.
The Backbeats-Love Shack
Then it was down to Committed and Street Corner Symphony. I personally think that Street Corner Symphony is the better of the two. Did America agree? NO!! I was like WHAT?! UGH! Total fail. *face palm* Yes, Committed is good but Street Corner Symphony was better. What their version of Creep and Come On Eileen.
Creep
Come on Eileen
Good show. There were some really good accapella groups on there. Can't wait for the next season in a year. lol.

1 words from my listeners:

Erin said...

I loved the Backbeats too! Sad. :( Still, they were all really impressive, I can't even imagine doing that.

Post a Comment