Friday, December 10, 2010

BITCH!

That's right, I said it and I'll say it again. BITCH! You are a bitch! How dare you do something like that to hurt other people? Don't you care about them? Obviously not, you selfish bitch! Why don't you go kill yourself like you make other people feel like doing? Don't you know you're good for nothing? You are FAT! You are a FAILURE! You deserve to fucking DIE!!! Just think about someone else for a change. Stop being so self-conceited. Everyone hates you. I HATE you! Don't you know that people will see past your mask? Don't you know that you'll always be everything you hate? I see past the mask. I see past your shitty attitude. I see you for who you really are. Yeah, that's right. I see straight into your soul. Let me just tell you that it is a dark place down there. Go rot in hell BITCH!

So who's this bitch I'm talking about?

me.

3 words from my listeners:

Vampire said...

You aren't a bitch. Or a monster for that matter.

*Broken* said...

You aren´t those of these things sweetie. But I get you, I´m feeling the same way...
I hope you feel better soon
xx

Anonymous said...

Hello I am from Pretty Thin and thought id support everyone by following there blog and hearing each individuals story!! i hope you enjoy my blog and follow as well =)

P.S. You arent a BITCH you are a BEAUTIFUL person I bet!! If you need someone to talk to I am here =)

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

Post a Comment