Friday, December 31, 2010

Numero Tres

This is my next lovely shirt that I got for Christmas. I'm rather fond of it. I used to have a lot of shirts similar to this, only they were solid colors. I really like how long the sleeves are. I like pulling them up over my hands to the base of my fingers. It's comforting. Okay, so here is the picture. The shirt is new, the jeans are old.


I really should stop posting pictures of myself. I seem like a picture whore, not to mention the fact that I look like a fucking whale. I know you guys are just lying to me trying to make me feel better about myself. There's no need to lie. I know the truth. I see it every day when I look in the mirror. I see it when I look at pictures of myself. I am a fat, ugly mess. I am seriously disgusting. I have a new idea. Instead of posting pictures of me in the clothes, I'll take pictures of them laying on the bed. That way no one has to see my hideousness. Okay, enough of my rant. I'll probably post later on, closer to midnight. Until then...happy new year's eve!

2 words from my listeners:

Anonymous said...

I do love that top! It's nice.
I tend to pull my sleeves over my hands too!

Anonymous said...

i don't think you're fat, and i'm not lying. if i thought you were fat i just wouldn't say anything. nice top, i can never pull off stripes, though you do it well. i hope you start to gain some confidence in yourself in the new year hun, take care
xx

Post a Comment