Wednesday, June 15, 2011

wake me up inside

SAVE ME from the nothing I've become.

Fuck. I'm falling and falling fast. Crashing. Triggered. Unstable. Want to cut. Punching myself instead. Fat bitch. fat fat fat. You should never eat again. Weak for eating. FAT for eating. I can't believe you wanted pie. Obviously you are just a fucking cow. Eat like a little piggy. Oink oink. You deserve to be punished. Cut. Bleed. Die.
UGLY.
MONSTER.
FREAK.
CRAZY PSYCHO ASS BITCH!
I hate you. Do you hear me?! I FUCKING HATE YOU!
Too chickened to purge. Don't want to spoil your precious record.
LAZY.
WEAK.
NEVER GOOD ENOUGH.
Eating disorder? Yeah right.
WANNAREXIC.
FUCK YOU!

2 words from my listeners:

Echo said...

<3 keep strong sweety

Princess Perfection said...

I am really sorry to hear that you are going through this difficult time.
But it will pass, and things will get better.
I promise you that.
*hugs*
Hang in there.
Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

Post a Comment