Friday, June 3, 2011

hi

Short day, yet long day. Woke up at 11:30 am after going to bed around 1 am. It was crazy. My grandma was worried because I didn't answer her first two phone calls. I was fine, just passed out. lol. I got my stuff ready to come back to my grandparents house but I chose to have my mom take me back so I could say good-bye to her. Plus I didn't really want to come back home. I'm finding I don't like home as much as I used to. :( Hung out on anabites all day. I love the lovelies on there. <3 Watched So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD) with my sisters. That was good. Left with my mom and little sis to go meet up with my grandparents. Met at Pizza Shoppe. Had a salad and two slices of veggie pizza. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel gross. Feel full. Want to purge. Almost two hours later, I want to purge. fuck fuck fuck. Back home. Don't want to be here. Want to be back with my mom.
Pissed at my dad. Was upset a lot of the day because of him. He texted my little sister twice telling her he loved her. Did he text me to say he loved me? No. Did he text me at all? No. Fuck you too dad.

1 words from my listeners:

Lissy. said...

I've missed you :( sorry I've been shitty at commenting. I hope you didn't purge? I hope you're okay xxx

Post a Comment