Saturday, August 27, 2011

Save Me From Me

I feel the water rise against me
Slowly drowning in the tide
Praying to be rescued
But when help comes, I hide
I long to be free
But I never catch a break
I think it's because when I get the chance
It's one I do not take
I'm scared I'll be here forever
In this crazy messed up world
Fighting for what, I do not know
I'm one confused little girl
I try to think positive
But the negatives seem more real
I try to ignore them
But it's hard when that's how I feel
I don't know where I am going
I don't know where I am
I'm lost, alone, confused, and scared
I don't know who I am
Just wanting to find solace
In the arms of one I love
But the arms I'm surrounded by
Will never be enough
I'm drowning ever so slowly
In this sea of my tears
Consumed by the darkness
Consumed by my fears
Want to escape
Want to break free
Someone, anyone
Save me from me

0 words from my listeners:

Post a Comment