Saturday, August 13, 2011

Letter From Suicide

Hello little one
Are you feeling lost?
Are you all alone?
A miserable lost cause
Come talk to me
I won't let you down
I'll be your friend
When your other friends aren't around
I know your pain
It's one you should not feel
No one should have to hurt
So I'll make you a deal
Give me your soul
And I'll set you free
I'll give you an escape
No more misery
Just take your life
And all will be fine
I'm suicide, I'll save you
Please don't start crying
Don't you see I'm the answer
To all your pain?
I'm your way out
You think I'm insane
But really it's true
I'm the answer to your prayers
No one will miss you
Because no one cares
But I'm here for you
Whenever you need a hand
I'm always here
Because only I understand
So don't listen to them
Listen to me
They don't make you better
They only hurt you, can't you see?
With me you won't feel anything
The bad will no longer be
You'll be happier than you've ever been
Because with me, you're free
So take me up on my offer
It's one you won't regret
I welcome you with open arms
Welcome home my pet

0 words from my listeners:

Post a Comment