Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I think...

it's time. I'm tired of this. I don't want to live like this anymore. I don't want to live anymore. I am so scared of my thoughts right now. I feel extremely suicidal. I have a plan. I don't even know why I'm typing this. No one will even read it. I'm sure I sound like a total attention whore but I assure you that is not my intention. I just wanted to get this out in an attempt to save my life. I'm not sure what I'm going to do tonight. I'm thinking I might save my plan for another day since I have school tomorrow. I want it to work. I'm sick of being "saved". You want to save me? Yeah, well fuck you! Save me again and you'll be next. (<--That is directed at my family.) I'm just, I'm tired of this. I don't know what to do anymore. I just don't know. Help?

1 words from my listeners:

Anonymous said...

Hi girl! I really hope your plan will be kept in storage for a bit longr since I just found your blog through PT and I like it, it is fun to read... besides it has a lot of pro's: Improving my english, making friends, stay away from depressing, filthy naughty thougts, and the list goes on and on.

I will be coming back ;)

Post a Comment