Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 1

Today was Day 1 of my fast. I feel proud. I feel accomplished. I'm in control now. Food doesn't own me. For once I did something right. I never knew how good not eating would make me feel. I feel empowered. It's like nothing can stop me. It's incredible. I want to always feel this way.
There was a little downside to my fast today. My grandma made me drink this SuperFood juice. It's just a bunch of fruit and healthy stuff mixed into juice. I felt like I was cheating when I drank it. It was probably 200 calories. I feel kinda weak for drinking it but at least it made my grandma shut up. At least she didn't force anything more on me for dinner. Maybe she won't be so hard to escape.
I did just drink some milk. I have to take my pills with milk because I get sick when I take them with just plain water. <-- That's a psych out due to my most recent OD. So the milk (it's vanilla soy milk) was probably 100 cals. So overall 300. I guess that's not too bad. I could do better. I will do better.

Oh and this morning when I weighed in, I was 112. About 2 hours ago, I was 109! I'll see what I am in the morning.

Later. <3

0 words from my listeners:

Post a Comment