Thursday, October 14, 2010

Spinning

"And the world is spinning and she keeps on winning, but tell me, what happens when it stops?"

I don't want my world to spin, at least not in a downward spiral. I know right now I'm pretty stable emotionally (yay!) but physically, I am dizzy as hell. My eye sight is swimming. My head is going round in circles. Someone catch me when I fall and I think I'm falling fast.
I don't know why I'm feeling like this. I didn't restrict horribly today. I ate somewhat healthy. I mean I had a baked potato (not the best choice but it's what grandma made) for lunch. I had a bbq pulled chicken sandwich for dinner. I had some grapes and a really yummy cookie. I went for a walk with my grandma. It was a typical run-of-the-mill day. Well except for how many times I went to the bathroom *ahem number two*. <--Sorry TMI. So I really have no clue why I'm feeling like this. Perhaps I just need some sleep. That is where I'm off to now. Good night world.

0 words from my listeners:

Post a Comment